Welcome to the Center for Teaching & Learning at Athens Technical College. We serve Athens Technical College’s faculty, staff, and students providing leadership, technology, instruction, and pedagogy support in the pursuit of innovation and academic excellence. CTL’s goal is to increase student success through ongoing support and development of the faculty.
- Provides a fully staffed space for faculty to exchange ideas, learn about and experiment with effective methods of teaching and learning
- Supports a free studio space and equipment by reservation for creating multimedia content for instruction
- Promotes professional development opportunities for faculty and staff exploring topics such as pedagogy, technology, software tools, Athens Technical College policies, trends in higher education such as OER and virtual reality, among others.
- One on one consultation and training on multimedia content development, transcription, and equipment usage
- Offers Learning Management System training and support
CTL takes leadership roles in various projects, including the Teaching with Technology series and other instructional and learner supported projects. CTL also serves as the hub for ATCx3 , a consortia of Athens Technical College, Albany Technical College and Atlanta Technical College. Here at our blog, you will find resources, our professional development programs, our publications, and glimpses of our professional activities (See, CTL on the Road).
To schedule a consultation, request assistance or inquire about an equipment reservation, use our helpdesk form found on ATC’s intranet helpdesk form (Intranet login needed).
Dr. Mary Clare DiGiacomo, Dean, email@example.com
Natasha Barreto, Instructional Designer , firstname.lastname@example.org
Robin Fay, Portal Manager, email@example.com
Lori Gibbons, LMS Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please explore our blog to learn more about our exciting initiatives!
Our latest blog posts: