New to CTL’s umbrella of services? New faculty or staff at Athens Technical College? We are here to help!
We provide support for the College through technology workshops; guidance and resources to aid online, F2F, and hybrid learning environments. Here at our blog, you will find resources, our professional development programs, our publications, and glimpses of our professional activities (See, CTL on the Road). To schedule a consultation or request assistance use our helpdesk form found on ATC’s intranet helpdesk form (Intranet login needed) or email us at email@example.com To inquire about an equipment reservation or schedule studio space, please use our helpdesk form found on the intranet.
ASK US ABOUT:
TRAINING & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Access and support for Lynda.com – an online library of training resources
- Authoring tool training sessions and support
- Blackboard (LMS) Training
- Customized faculty and staff professional development programs
- Featured webinars on the CTL Blog
- Individual and small group consultation
- Learning object development
- Universal and Accessible Design
- Workshops on course design, flipped classroom, teaching with technology, open educational resources (OER) and more
- and more!
- 3D educational resources
- ANGEL / Blackboard assistance for faculty, staff & students
- Equipment reservations including cameras, lights, audio tools
- Production lab and studio space reservations with priority scheduling
- Audiovisual & video tool support
- Copyright and fair-use assistance
- Multimedia design guidance
- OER assistance
- Grant explorations
- Project consultation and development (i.e., website designs, logos)
- and much more!
Serving Athens Technical College’s faculty, staff, and students, the Center for Teaching & Learning (CTL) provides leadership and support in the pursuit of innovation and academic excellence. CTL’s goal is to increase student success through ongoing support and development of the faculty. We provides a fully staffed space for faculty to exchange ideas, learn about and experiment with effective methods of teaching and learning integration of instructional technologies into the learning environment. Equipment such as cameras can be reserved for developing classroom content. Read more about initiatives here and keep up with our latest news here. CTL also serves as the hub for ATCx3 , a consortia of Athens Technical College, Albany Technical College and Atlanta Technical College.