In 2015, Professional Development moved under the umbrella of the CTL. The CTL hosts webinars, supports face to face workshops and sponsors Lynda.com, a digital library of training resources on topics ranging from management to technology.
Have a topic for consideration? Please complete the following steps:
- Download and fill out this form
- Submit a ticket to the CTL requesting a professional development event be added
- Attach the completed form to the request
If you facilitated a workshop, deliver or send your signed roster to the CTL F-133.
Some of the in-person workshops that have been offered in the past:
- Google Docs & collaboration
- HR related topics (travel, insurance, etc.)
- Internet safety
- Social media
- Student success (advising, services on campus)
Additional Professional Development resources
- Professional development calendar (Intranet login needed)
- Webinars featured on the CTL Blog
- Continuing Education programs available at http://www.athenstech.edu/economicDevelopment/continuingEducation/ .
- Athens Technical College Professional Development Policies
Latest professional news from the CTL: